SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dexters fails spectacularly again.....................
samuelsen

15-09-2023 06:56 PM

Well you've surpassed yourselves this time, all style and NO substance, but we've come to expect that from you, demonstrating once again how as a business you have no regard for resources or the environment, producing and distributing a brochure that shows just how out of touch you really are with reality, how you fail to understand Forest Hill or the local community.

Who around here can afford a property being marketed in London at £25,000,000 or a weekly rent of £4,500, GET REAL.

Rather than having paid to produce something that will end up in waste piles and recycling bins, the money it has cost could have been much better spent and no doubt more appreciated if Dexters had donated that money to a local charity or foodbank that would have helped the local community. But no, Dexters have continued to demonstrate their arrogance and distributed something that is well quite frankly pointless. You may, I presume have Daisy Knatchbull on the cover, but frankly who really cares.

If you are going to use resources at least do something that will benefit those that need help in the local community. It truly beggars belief that you carry on like this.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anotherjohn

16-09-2023 04:15 PM

I still don't think Dexters are looking at this forum

https://www.se23.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14687

samuelsen

16-09-2023 10:48 PM

I've put it out there, people can decide for themselves.

If Dextres don't check out this forum, it further demonstrates that they are out of touch with Forest Hill, simple as..............................

Anotherjohn

17-09-2023 08:32 PM

" If Dextres don't check out this forum, it further demonstrates that they are out of touch with Forest Hill, simple as.............................. "

It's nonsense to say that just because a local resident or business owner doesn't check (or otherwise engage with?) this forum that they're out of touch with Forest Hill.

This post was last modified: 17-09-2023 08:33 PM by Anotherjohn.

samuelsen

18-09-2023 11:11 AM

Aren't you a shop's Landlord in FH?

Anotherjohn

18-09-2023 07:57 PM

Yes - and although I'm pretty tuned-into a lot of what's going on in the town I regret to say that I'm not on here very much any more. I used to be though, when there was a lot more banter to watch and get involved in, but it's quietened-off so much. I think it's a shame.

By the way, I agree with the point you're making about unsolicited, wasteful and environmentally-unfriendly junk mail.

This post was last modified: 18-09-2023 08:02 PM by Anotherjohn.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields