SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
36 Honor Oak Road (ex Hamilton Lodge Care Home)
michael

05-06-2015 02:52 PM

Hamilton Lodge will be managed in the same way as other council run hostels in the borough.

It is certainly true that we are getting a different picture of anti-social behaviour from the police and management compared to other voices in the community (for example http://www.se23.com/forum/showthread.php...6#pid68726)

I believe that one of the larger hostels is in the SE26 section of Forest Hill ward, so the Forest Hill police SNT know the situation fairly well, and I would like to think that they are fairly candid when speaking to the SNT ward panel (they tend to be on a range of other subjects).

The information we had at the Wednesday meeting to the question:

Quote:
“What is the exact number of anti-social incidents reported to the Council by the tenants of the homeless hostels directly managed by Lewisham Council over the past 12 months?”

Four incidents in the last 12 months in the 27 properties managed by the Homeless Families team.
In answer to a follow up question I asked, two incidents resulted in eviction of the tenants.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: 36 Honor Oak Road (ex Hamilton Lodge Care Home) - michael - 05-06-2015 02:52 PM
Hamilton Lodge & 118 Canonbie Rd - Antony - 27-10-2014, 11:07 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dartmouth Road plans and Forest Lodge davidwhiting 7 10,008 09-06-2015 11:10 PM
Last Post: michael