SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
36 Honor Oak Road (ex Hamilton Lodge Care Home)
Antony

23-04-2015 08:58 AM

I too contacted all the parliamentary candidates and, again, only the Lib Dem replied. To his credit, he supports opposition to the hostel. I did manage to get a reply from TLERA but it is now a largely inert organisation and has done nothing about the hostel. This is their rather pathetic reply:

'Thank you for contacting us about this issue. Since this was first proposed by Lewisham Council late last year, and the consultation meeting they held to allow local residents to understand more about the intended change of use for the sites, the proposals have been discussed at our committee meetings.

The committee members' views on this issue has been divided, and from discussions with members we feel that as there is no consensus among members, we cannot represent either viewpoint. Therefore the Association's position is that it will not be responding to the two planning applications, but can assist members who wish to object to the applications.'

I sent quite lengthy comments and objection to the planning applications. We shall see if this and others have any effect.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: 36 Honor Oak Road (ex Hamilton Lodge Care Home) - Antony - 23-04-2015 08:58 AM
Hamilton Lodge & 118 Canonbie Rd - Antony - 27-10-2014, 10:07 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dartmouth Road plans and Forest Lodge davidwhiting 7 9,797 09-06-2015 10:10 PM
Last Post: michael