SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
36 Honor Oak Road (ex Hamilton Lodge Care Home)
No Longer Registered

04-02-2015 10:05 PM

Usual rubbish from the Council and I think our local councillors have made it abundantly clear that the Labour run administration believe that addressing the homeless problem is more important than the school overcrowding problem.

As for shortage of funds it is a bit rich for the Council to say that money is a problem when the continue to waste money on Lewisham Life. In our household it goes from doormat to recycle in one flowing movement. It is just a shame we can't do that with Lewisham and its elected representatives.

They could also save money by sacking some of their more useless employees like the one who spent over two hours on the phone trying to get our of her mobile phone contract last time I was in the Council offices. Is that how you like to see the Council spending your money?

As for the Council applying for planning permission I wonder if they are going to be successful? Ten objections or whatever it is and it goes to the Planning Committee. Not to worry, in the one party state that is Lewisham, the good guys always win.

Quite frankly we have all been stitched up by the usual suspects.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: 36 Honor Oak Road (ex Hamilton Lodge Care Home) - 152047 - 04-02-2015 10:05 PM
Hamilton Lodge & 118 Canonbie Rd - Antony - 27-10-2014, 10:07 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dartmouth Road plans and Forest Lodge davidwhiting 7 9,793 09-06-2015 10:10 PM
Last Post: michael