SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
36 Honor Oak Road (ex Hamilton Lodge Care Home)
roz

04-02-2015 05:19 PM

Maja

With respect to you and Paul.

Whilst it may have been discussed nothing is being done to address the shortage or to actively engage with residents on this very point.

If you look at the Fairlawn playground at lunchtimes it is unbelieveably overcrowded. There are two bulge classes there currently from previous years making 16 classes and approximately 480 pupils on a fairly restructed site. Lunchtime bruises and bumps are ever present. I get called frequently about it.

As a parent I will be resisting the imposition of any further bulge classes at Fairlawn as I do not see why certain schools- and children - should bear the brunt of overcrowding.

Its common knowledge that federating is the way to legitimately expand state schools. However I would at this moment even welcome Harris there which is quite a seachange from me.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: 36 Honor Oak Road (ex Hamilton Lodge Care Home) - roz - 04-02-2015 05:19 PM
Hamilton Lodge & 118 Canonbie Rd - Antony - 27-10-2014, 11:07 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dartmouth Road plans and Forest Lodge davidwhiting 7 10,009 09-06-2015 11:10 PM
Last Post: michael