SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
Jordon (St. Davids) wins on BBC2!
robbrockley

10-02-2014 10:01 PM

I have to say P1971 I am fed up with your comments on this forum. I don't want to have a slanging match with you in public but anyone more likely to drive people away from this forum - and potentially Forest Hill than you, I cannot imagine. You treat this as your own private permanent advert, where only your views are correct, volunteering for every possible thing that is going (another reason for me not to get involved because I just don't know that I could bear to come upon you at something). You know absolutely nothing about me or why I have the views I have but it doesn't stop you launching in and attacking. I said nothing at all about any businesses or Jordon's business in particular - I like it as it happens - but I didn't like one of his designs. What I don't likes domineering, interfering bossy boots who want to run/rule the world. Learn to back to back off, keep some of your views to yourself, and allow other to breathe. And be big enough to recognise that not everything is life is great and to be applauded. Oh, and I don't live in Brockley.

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Jordon (St. Davids) wins on BBC2! - robbrockley - 10-02-2014 10:01 PM