SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Early rising potato peeling volunteer required please!
Alice

05-01-2014 09:41 PM

I'm so glad you enjoyed it Rob. Having got the volunteers together for Christmas Day and Boxing Day I suddenly realised a few days after Christmas that I didn't have nearly enough people for New Year's Day so it was fantastic of you and all the others to step in at such late notice. Next year I hope to be much more organised!

It is encouraging that so many people would like to help again and also a great idea of Pauline's to set up a separate thread for potential volunteers. I know a lot of charitable organisations have really suffered in recent years as all the adults work full time in so many households. There are lots of volunteer opportunities on this website if people are interested : http://www.do-it.org.uk

Baxter has been perfecting that look by the way, he loves visitors and hates it when they leave. I'm pretty sure I didn't see you pilfer any of his dog biscuits...although I can't be sure...

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Early rising potato peeling volunteer required please! - Alice - 05-01-2014 09:41 PM