SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Early rising potato peeling volunteer required please!
Snazy

02-01-2014 11:32 PM

I have to 100% echo and agree with the comments above.
I have already said to Tommo I am happy to be contacted to help with anything that I am able to help with, work and a bit of notice permitting.

Threads like this REALLY do set out what a community is all about. I had this conversation with Alice and Alan the other day, saying how you don't have to live in one another pockets, and to see neighbours every day to know that a strong, honest and helpful network of people are all just a message away.

Tip no hat to me please, I just drove a van about a few times Smile Some others did far more than me, and to you all, you have my appreciation and admiration.

Was lovely to meet so many people who have until know just been a name Smile I will be sure to make more of an effort to come out of my shell a little, and get more involved in forum get togethers in future Blush

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Early rising potato peeling volunteer required please! - Snazy - 02-01-2014 11:32 PM