SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
For sale - table top food warmers good for party
stillness_catherine

19-12-2013 07:45 PM

Hello,

I am selling 2 table top food warmers, which are metal hot plates for keeping dishes of food hot at buffets or parties. They are used with tea lights - each one takes 3 tea light candles inside the base and you put your food dish on top of the metal lid. A photo is attached.

I bought them 2 years ago for a big family party at Christmas, and only used them on that occasion, so they are in nearly new condition. They cost £19.49 each new, from Amazon, and I am selling them for half this price - I would like £10 for one or £19 if you buy both.

I did find that they worked well for the party when I used them, and kept the dishes of food warm.

Please send me a message if you have any questions or are interested in buying these.

Thanks,

Catherine.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  looking for a good local children's party venue Southlonder 0 2,850 26-09-2013 09:09 AM
Last Post: Southlonder
  Old Kenwood MultiPro Food Processor - FREE to a good home showtunesgirl 0 2,670 26-04-2013 01:19 PM
Last Post: showtunesgirl