SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
FH is amazing, what do you think would make the area better than it is allready!
Applespider

17-12-2013 10:52 PM

I'd like a good sit-in licensed pizza place - more Franco Manca than Pizza Express.

I'd also like to see a few more town noticeboards to advertise some of the stuff that Totally Local is doing. I know there's one at the station but it might be good to have one around the Wetherspoon's or at the bus stop opposite Sainsburys etc just to remind you what else is around while you're there. If they were near bus stops then you have a captive audience with potentially time to read them!

A 'map' on them highlighting interesting shops would be good (a bit like a mall guide) just to remind us all that they are there. As an example, I keep thinking I should go into Finches one time that I'm down in the centre just for a wander and see if they have anything interesting. But I haven't been there this year yet. But since I'm not making a journey just to go, I forget about it while I head up Dartmouth Road - and then generally remember one day when I am running for a train and see their advertising bike at the station.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: FH is amazing, what do you think would make the area better than it is allready! - Applespider - 17-12-2013 10:52 PM