SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dartmouth Road attitudes & behaviours
Londondrz

16-12-2013 08:47 PM

Forest Hill is a nice place to live but saying there are not undesirable elements is akin to putting you head in the sand.

Parking on the Dartmouth road does get out of hand and there can be an intimidating atmosphere at times, let's not kid ourselves, we are talking about Slickmans. Now some is perception and some reality but please let's not pretend there are no issues that need looking at.

If any of you feel that it all sweetness and light then please have a word at the two yoof who have threatened to kill me over the last year or so. One was when I pointed out that maybe they shouldn't be riding their scooter the wrong way down Manor Mount (brilliantly sorted out by the local police) and the other was a young lady that took exception to my pointing out that maybe she should use a bin instead of the station forecourt to dump her fast food (she was in a new flash car BTW). She was going to have me shot as I " didn't know who I was f@#£:£;g with"

Maybe I am just a crime magnet or maybe the OP has a point.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Dartmouth Road - Attitudes & behaviours stink! - Londondrz - 16-12-2013 08:47 PM