SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dartmouth Road attitudes & behaviours
mikes86

16-12-2013 05:58 PM

Hi All,

Like I said this was just a few examples from one short road journey in one day. Yes I completely admit there is much worse places to live, but that's not the point why in the last few years have general attitudes and respect dropped so dramatically for your fellow man/women. As Anotherjohn points out it's today's society in general.

Anotherjohn, I wasn't suggesting for one minute that the whole of FH or Dartmouth was a ghetto! by far I know it's not. Most of the time it is a nice place to live. But I feel this has degraded recently.

I think Snazy has a point, what happened on this day really grated me and just brought to bare everything that had happened over the past.

Maybe the title was a little disingenuous then, more of an outburst in response to the days travels etc.

Lastly BringOutTheCranston, don't get me wrong I know its not all youths (young people) and I am not some 'old crony' having a moan I am still in my 20s so young myself. It's just what I see and hear travelling around. Maybe it just happens to me then and no one else see's it or should I say wants to see it!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Dartmouth Road - Attitudes & behaviours stink! - mikes86 - 16-12-2013 05:58 PM