SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Serial attacker lives in HOP or FH?
Bonnie Blue

30-04-2009 11:41 AM

I don't think that makes you an expert
Given the work I do I would be a fool not to know about HIV but that wouldn't be my greatest fear
Herpes, Genital warts, Chlamydia,Hep B and C are far more prevalent and you can get those from anybody they don't have to be rapists
Something like 98% of Cervical cancer is sexually transmitted
A friend who is in her 50s and had to have treatment for abnormal cells said to me during the Jade Goody situation
"I had it and I hadn't done anything wrong"
the fact that her husband unbeknown to her was having affairs for years just hadn't crossed her radar
We are all possibly at risk one way or another because we never really know anyone

I was sexually assaulted 40 years ago by a 16 year old who had been drinking - I was about 20 at the time
I am a calm and collected individual and not given to hysterics so given that this happened in a dark country lane in the middle of Yorkshire, in the dark with no houses close by I decided not to aggravate this person in case he became aggressive. However he did annoy me and I suddenly used a very strong reprimand which surprisingly frightened him and he ran away. I can remember every moment of that night but what I do remember is to take control.
You will only be bullied if you allow it and if you don't they tend to back off
A few weeks ago i was walking back from Lewisham hospital alone, at about 4pm in the afternoon. I became aware of someone behind me who seemed to be dawdling and my antennae start twitching......i thought a bag snatch or something of the sort was imminent. I slowed my pace hoping he would pass me but he didn't, he levelled with me and tried to talk to me He was in his early 20s swarthy and grubby looking and definitely not English He didn't speak English and asked me if I spoke French. I just said are you lost? but we couldn't communicate and he didn't attempt to walk on and then he stopped looked me up and down in a lewd way and said "You - Me"
Laugh I am a fat 60 year old woman and he was a young bloke now do you think I should report him as well?
I just gesticulated with irritated expression and a flick of the hand and he legged it.

I think keeping doors and windows locked and not anwering the door to anyone you don't know is better protection as far as the rapist is concerned

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Serial attacker lives in HOP or FH? - roz - 19-06-2008, 09:04 PM
RE: Serial attacker lives in HOP or FH? - Bonnie Blue - 30-04-2009 11:41 AM
Manhunt - DoGGoD - 27-04-2009, 08:23 PM