SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Serial attacker lives in HOP or FH?
Bonnie Blue

29-04-2009 06:01 PM

If you read the post properly you will see that i did report it but unfortunately the Neighbourhood watch people didn't appear to know anything about it

I wouldn't describe them as admirerers but from being a very blonde little girl I always had unwanted attention. People notice blonde children and I hated all the stroking and patting and such that being blonde attracts. It didn't change when I became adult but I have learned not to feel threatened by the attention that blonde hair attracts
I'm silver now but still have the big bottom so I get different attention nowRolleyes
I have never considered myself harrassed. I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of anyone who tried quite honestly
I have worked in this area and treat lots of people, some very intimately and some are men
Never had a bit of trouble from men but the odd woman can be a nuisance for one reason or another

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Serial attacker lives in HOP or FH? - roz - 19-06-2008, 09:04 PM
RE: Serial attacker lives in HOP or FH? - Bonnie Blue - 29-04-2009 06:01 PM
Manhunt - DoGGoD - 27-04-2009, 08:23 PM