SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
£150 Phil & Teds Sport + cocoon, raincover etc
Gabriella

21-11-2013 05:31 PM

This is the best double pushchair - suitable from birth and will see you through to preschool years! This was an essential for us when we had a baby and toddler. It is very easy to push and narrow enough to get onto the bus and through shop doors. The baby cocoon doubled as a moses basket and meant I could lift the cocoon out of the buggy with the baby still sleeping inside.

We continued to get use out of the buggy for a couple of years.

Sale includes:
Doubles kit (back seat and conversion clips)
Double raincover
Cocoon for 0-6months (very cosy in the winter months)
Additional rain flap (attaches behind the cocoon when in baby & toddler formation)
Travel bag (used once to protect the buggy on the plane)

Doubles configuration suitable from 6months+ & toddler, up to max of 25kg in front seat and 15kg in the back.

There has been some wear and tear with scuffs etc. One of the buckles is missing from the main seat but it's one of the bottom ones that we never used (see pic). Otherwise the buggy is in pretty good condition. We have the instruction manual.

The site won't let me attach multiple photos (I have plenty) so please PM me if you're interested.

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Phil and Teds Double buggy for sale hellohello 0 2,713 02-12-2013 09:53 AM
Last Post: hellohello
  For Sale: Phil & Teds Sport Pram with Doubles Kit and Cocoon sallybrandon 0 2,388 24-07-2013 12:17 PM
Last Post: sallybrandon
  For Sale Phil & Teds Sport Pram with Cocoon - black sallybrandon 0 2,390 08-07-2013 10:01 AM
Last Post: sallybrandon
  £200 Phil & Teds Sport pushchair w/cocoon, raincover, dbls kit and travel bag Gabriella 0 2,359 30-05-2013 01:29 PM
Last Post: Gabriella