SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Please keep an eye out for our dumped buggy, car seats etc from our stolen car...
HonorPoke

28-10-2013 02:06 PM

please keep an eye out for our dumped buggy, car seats etc from our stolen car...

Our car was stolen in the night last night. With it went two car seats (one black, one black and red) and a black Silver Cross buggy, plus some blankets and car toys including a small teddy and monkey etc etc. In case these have been taken out and dumped in the local area - perhaps by skips or bins? I thought I'd do a post on it. I'd drive around and look but... no car!

The buggy is a bit of a lifeline as we gave our main one away to friends in need and were relying on this rickety thing to last us til our youngest no longer needed it!

You might even see the car abandoned somewhere. It's a silver Honda Civic, reg beginning RA53.

so please DM me if you see any of these things.

Re the burglary, they broke into our house (while we slept!) through a locked sash window, having failed to get in or out via our very secure back door or find our very well hidden door keys. We considered ourselves very security conscious but it clearly wasn't enough. The police advised us that they have never known a burglary where there was a working alarm so perhaps that is the next step. I don't want to say more about the crime itself so I hope people don't ask. I only mention it so that people can use our case as a warning so that this doesn't happen to them.

Thanks very much!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields