SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002  -  10,000+ members

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | Advertising | Contact
Alexander Charles & Browne Steve Shaw Computer Services Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Unused Designer 100% Silk bedding bought at Selfridges 40 ono
Crofton1957

23-10-2013 09:21 PM

I am selling 100% silk bedding bought from Selfridges which has never been used. It was designed by A Small House, I think they were Danish. I have a victorian house and so this modern bedding won't work, I bought it before I moved.

It sold for around 300 plus. I can't remember precisely. The giant cushions are 23inc square and the throw fits over a double bed.

The detail is amazing with hand stitching. There is a tiny white mark on the red side of the throw but this isn't the side you see. It looks like a slight fade of the silk which is barely noticable.

Happy to answer questions - I would accept 40 for the whole set - the cushions uncovered would cost more than that. Would consider offers.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user Reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For Sale: 2 unique Giant Silk Designer Cushions/Throw - Selfridges Never Used Crofton1957 0 1,423 03-10-2013 09:05 PM
Last Post: Crofton1957