SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Fairly new to FH
Laura4

24-09-2013 06:33 PM

Hi, my name is Laura and im 24 years old. I moved to Forest Hill last December and dont know anyone in the area. I work local but its not easy meeting new people and making friends in my job. I like FH but the traffic in surrounding areas is a NIGHTMARE! Thumbdown How long have you lived in FH and how can i make friends? Would be nice to have a buddy around here Smile

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
P1971

24-09-2013 07:00 PM

Welcome to FH Laura. Have a look at The Forest Hill Society calendar to see what's going on in the area. Also FH fashion week is running at the moment so a few workshops are on over the weekend, Stag and Bow host Friday night socials where you could meet other locals over a glass of wine or cup of tea, have a look at their website or pop in for dates, they also run various workshops as does Doopo Doopo.

Laura4

24-09-2013 07:25 PM

Thanks Smile will check them all out x

Snazy

25-09-2013 04:03 PM

Hey Laura, welcome to the area. Been here 32 years now and still don't know anyone lol. Just kidding.
Plenty of lovely people around here, just all a bit shy.
If you see me out with the hounds (one at a time) any morning or evening, feel free to come and say hi (im Michael)

nottinghillbilly

25-09-2013 05:17 PM

Hi, Laura.
Why dont you go to the Sylvan Post tonight? Just go get a drink and mingle!

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields