SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Where did you live before you came to SE23?
Nicola37

18-09-2013 01:35 PM

I thought for my first post on the forum it would be fitting to post to this conversation!

Myself and my family will be moving to FH end of next month (if our house sale goes through!) and this will be a big change of location for us. Since we moved to London 6 years ago we have only lived West - Brook Green/Hammersmith/Fulham. We have lots of friends in West London since starting a family and I will be desperately sad to leaveSad. But FH for us was one of the few (nice) places we could afford to buy in (after 6 years of renting) but I must add - only just! We were rapidly being outpriced week by week and genuinely think we have only just scraped into the property market, our sacrifice has been period features but we have a small house instead which we hope will be amazing.

We are looking forward to the more relaxed atmosphere that FH seems to have (we can't afford the property/schools/lifestyle of Fulham!) but obviously anxious about moving to a new area and hope that we are welcomed and grow to love the area and make lots of friends! We have loved visiting every week when we were property hunting and have tried out most of the cafes of FH now! Laugh

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Where did you live before you came to SE23? - Nicola37 - 18-09-2013 01:35 PM