SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Who is the laziest driver in SE23
michael

05-06-2008 01:34 PM

I once met an American in Ohio who did NOT drive to work!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Londondrz

05-06-2008 01:36 PM

Did he work from home?

michael

05-06-2008 01:59 PM

Actually now I think about it the person I was thinking of cycles for an hour or two before returning home to drive to the office. So I was wrong, as far as I know I have not met an Ohioan who does not drive to the office! Nevermind, I am sure the planet will survive for a few more years.

baggydave

05-06-2008 08:49 PM

A sense of humour failure to Jane - just like the telly you don't have to watch or you could also turn over to another thread.

And a prize for the only 'I think I may have thought of that already to' to Jon.

And a thanks to the few of you who took this a little bit seriously, whilst of course you can never tell with BD.

I suppose I'll just have to slash his tyres after of course fire bombing McDonalds (yet another wonderful tangentle reference by BD, a set of roller blades to the first person to get it).

Off to Peckham now on the other side.

Cellar Door

05-06-2008 10:31 PM

baggydave wrote:
But I have a neighbour who insists on driving what must be less than 400 yards to Horniman School. He is fit and well.

The school administrators must be wondering if his kid really lives in the catchment area.

jon14

09-06-2008 07:46 AM

brian wrote:
What a disgrace for their health and the environment

Jane wrote:
Why don't you all give it a rest? If people want to be lazy that's their business not yours. And now I expect there'll be a storm of protest re the environment, carbon footprint etc. but really a bit more tolerance wouldn't go amiss.
Ano no - I'm not adding a daft smiley.
Yours grumpily.

baggydave wrote:
A sense of humour failure to Jane - just like the telly you don't have to watch or you could also turn over to another thread.

I notice that Brian didn't get criticised for a sense of humour failure. But then I guess it's only a sense of humour failure if you disagree with BD!

baggydave

15-06-2008 11:23 PM

Suppose you'd support hoarding petrol and panic buying for those all important 100 yard car journeys. Apologies for a pretty feeble bit of couterattacking, nothing really to get my teeth into today, but I did manage to sort out why I couldn't open internet explorer. Not that anyone was asking. Oh do we care about your computer or your views on hoarding petrol I hear at least one person ask.

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields