SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Is this your cat - very friendly young Oriental
rshdunlop

20-08-2013 08:32 PM

A young Oriental-type cat has appeared in our garden over the past few days. It has a pink collar and a magnet but no name tag. It is VERY friendly and keeps breaking in through our cat flap or coming in when the back door is open. It seems in perfectly good health but is very insistent on coming in and eating our food. I think it's probably just new to the area and a bit cheeky, but if you are missing such a cat, I know where it is! I have pictures if need be.

We are on Mayow Road, near the Perry Vale end.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Duckling

21-08-2013 10:00 AM

Not mine, but I think I saw the same cat (siamese looking thing?)this morning - not for the first time - on the corner of south road and church rise. Looks to be a bit on the thin side to me, but I'm not a cat expert!

rshdunlop

21-08-2013 10:01 AM

Just chatting to the lovely lady at Cat Calls and she says this is very typical Bengal behaviour!

It's quite young and small and they tend to be lean.

alisa

21-08-2013 12:08 PM

I concur with Catcalls lady (Jane or her team!). The two Burmese over the road from us are well known to the whole street. Most of us have found the boy fast asleep on our sofas at some point and the girl is very fond of greenhouses.

http://www.se23.blogspot.com/
rshdunlop

21-08-2013 01:19 PM

I see a microchip cat flap in my future...

Jane_D

21-08-2013 07:10 PM

Ah, microchip cat flaps, what an invention! We used to feed at least three local moggies, but now we have gone high-tech we only have next door's cat peering through the flap now and then. The other scroungers have taken us off their lists altogether and stopped frequenting even our garden. Result!

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields