SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Missing tabby cat Grassmount
mogster

17-08-2013 04:49 PM

Hi

One of our two much-loved tabby cats, Jonathan, went missing from our home on Grassmount yesterday morning. We last saw him at about 11am, after which he went out and never returned. This is very out of character.

He has a tabby face and a mottled black and brown tabby(ish) coat, with a distinctive white bib and white socks on his back paws (and a bit of white on his front paws). He's small-ish and quite skinny. He is a bit skittish and doesn't really like being stroked, but he is very gentle. He has a clipped left ear, is neutered and microchipped, but no collar.

He normally comes home to sleep in the afternoon, so we suspect something happened to him early yesterday afternoon - possibly he's trapped somewhere. We'd be really grateful if everyone could keep their eyes peeled and check garages, sheds and cellars, especially if their doors were open yesterday. We're very worried and miss him terribly! Photos attached.

Any news, please PM me. Many thanks.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mogster

17-08-2013 05:04 PM

First photo posted again as file size was quite large - this should open more easily.

StephieK

17-08-2013 06:48 PM

I really hope you find your lovely Moggie. I lost my cat Ginger in May.I will keep a look out. All the best Stephanie

IGK

19-08-2013 10:31 AM

Hi Stephanie

Is this your cat? See attached picture. He's been visiting us for a few months now, we've never fed him as we didn't want to attract him, but he is a regular visitor to us. He seems to have taken a bit of a shine to my youngest daughter unfortunately.    

Happy to give you our details so you can try and retrieve him, he's started to sit, quite regularly on our patio during the day, so is now a regular visitor.

Ian Kenny

mogster

19-08-2013 12:46 PM

Hi Ian

Unfortunately that isn't our cat, but I appreciate you posting. Hopefully you'll find out who he belongs to!

Stephanie - thank you for your kind thoughts. I'm sorry you lost Ginger, and I hope there's a chance he may still turn up. No sign of Jonathan yet but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Caroline

mogster

19-08-2013 12:49 PM

Ian - just realised your post was directed to Stephanie. Maybe she'll let you know....?

BW
Caroline

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Missing long-hair tabby cat 10 months old AB 0 2,935 09-07-2018 09:57 AM
Last Post: AB
  Grassmount nevermodern 3 4,811 21-06-2009 08:39 PM
Last Post: michael