SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Volunteers wanted for Town Team
michael

21-08-2013 11:05 PM

I did ask this evening what scope there was for considering HOP, but I didn't really get an answer, other than an acknowledgement that Portas Funding needed to be targeted at FH, Sydenham, and Kirkdale. But in my opinion, where we go beyond this is up to local people to decide.

I don't think there was anybody from HOP in the planning group discussion which I led, certainly no issues about HOP were raised. But I completely agree with the other views expressed on this thread that as we develop neighbourhood planning HOP should not be missed out, and I hope that the Forest Hill Society and possibly SEE3 can work with people in HOP - it is not for anybody in FH or Sydenham to impose our ideas on HOP.

For anybody from Forest Hill, Sydenham and even Honor Oak who is interested in neighbourhood planning, I think the meeting on the 3rd September will be worth attending to help shape the future of our area.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Volunteers wanted for Town Team - lacb - 16-08-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Volunteers wanted for Town Team - michael - 21-08-2013 11:05 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SEE3 Town Team meeting - 7pm Thursday 30 Oct michael 4 4,864 19-11-2014 12:17 PM
Last Post: sydenhamcentral