SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Volunteers wanted for Town Team
Saskia

21-08-2013 03:41 PM

I think it is great that there are so many people enthusiastic about Forest Hill/ HOP and I am very interested in what is discussed this evening but unfortunately cannot attend. Thanks for the dates for the later meetings however which I will hope to be at. I wonder about how the area from the back of FH station and into Perry Vale area fits into these projects? There are at least 3 distinct little areas of shops in this area also, all of which could also do with some thought and attention. Is it part of the plan to look wider than just the main shopping area of FH into some of the slightly less loved areas?

As to the centre of FH, at the moment whilst great things are happening, I think the look of the area generally lags someway behind what it has to offer. I would love to see for example some investment in some of the more tired shop fronts (I appreciate that what can be done is limited depending on ownership), more greenery/ trees on the pavements and generally tidying up the roads/ pavements. I am sure there are lots of better ideas out there but just some thoughts.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Volunteers wanted for Town Team - lacb - 16-08-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Volunteers wanted for Town Team - Saskia - 21-08-2013 03:41 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SEE3 Town Team meeting - 7pm Thursday 30 Oct michael 4 4,867 19-11-2014 12:17 PM
Last Post: sydenhamcentral