SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Positive Birth Group
Phoenix

10-01-2014 10:11 PM

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the following:

http://www.positivebirthmovement.org

It is further described here by Milli Hill who is the main motivator behind it: http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/your-life/new...t-now.html

There are several positive birth groups already set up (Crystal Palace, Lewisham, Greenwich, East Dulwich and Herne Hill) but I like to think there is place for a local one in Honor Oak Park/Forest Hill.

It is an informal drop-in group, where women who are interested (no need to be pregnant or even have children, just an interest in the topic) could meet and discuss any experiences and or feelings in relaxed surroundings.

I am happy to host/support/anything perhaps once a month and perhaps with a first meeting on Monday 10th of February at 19.30 for an hour or two?

Any thoughts?

Please drop me a pm if you would like to come and I will send you my address.

Thanks!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phoenix

08-02-2014 09:01 PM

Just a quick reminder for the positive birth group gathering on Monday evening. All welcome (no need to be pregnant or have had children, just an interest in any issues around birth). Hope to see you then!

Phoenix

11-02-2014 11:43 AM

Hi All,

Many thanks for all who came yesterday, and although we didn't really touch upon the monthly topic from the Positive Birth Movement, it was lovely just to talk anything birth.

I will post the date for the next one asap as well as the new topic and hope to see many of you there!

Warm wishes and stay dry!

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields