SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Warning: Dartmouth Arms parking
robbrockley

07-07-2013 10:55 PM

Interesting but having visited the Dartmouth Arms recently I am not sure I agree. The sign in the car park is a bit vague but it does say it is for registered users only, so it does make you ask the question 'how do I register'. The obvious thing to do to find out how to register is to ask when you check in to the restaurant or at least to ask your waiter. There is also a sign in the restaurant at the area where you check in (and where they do the registration process). So I don't think they are trying to dupe anyone. Maybe the waiter could ask if you have parked in the car park when they first sit you down.

I agree incidentally that the food has slightly gone down hill but still one our better restaurants.

Last time I was there I was very annoyed by a large group of people who seemed oblivious to everyone else eating and stood up, stood between tables, wandered about hugging and kissing and almost sitting in other diners meals. I eventually complained and they more or less sat down.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
Warning: Dartmouth Arms parking - JulietP - 07-07-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Warning: Dartmouth Arms parking - robbrockley - 07-07-2013 10:55 PM
RE: Warning: Dartmouth Arms parking - DanW - 09-07-2013, 01:31 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dartmouth Arms viewing with artist, Sat 30th Jan, 4.30-6.30 sunarise 0 2,629 29-01-2010 12:08 PM
Last Post: sunarise
  Improved parking for Dartmouth Road shops Snazy 35 30,331 04-06-2008 03:27 PM
Last Post: brian