SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Want a garden makeover?
FHSoc

20-06-2013 11:22 AM

We have been contacted by another television production company. This time, they're offering to sort your garden out for you.

Plum Pictures wrote:
Dear Forest Hill Society.
I’m writing regarding an opportunity for residents in Forest Hill to participate in a brand new TV series for Channel 4. I work for Plum Pictures, a television production company based in London.

Mary Portas and Channel 4 are bringing together a team of retired people with a wealth of skills and experience to provide professional gardening services throughout London, including Forest Hill.

We’re hoping to spread the word to residents throughout the area, and encouraging them to get in contact with us at work@plumpictures.co.uk . I was hoping you might be able to distribute this information to your network.

If any local resident has a garden which is in need of a makeover, or just some horticultural expertise, we would love to hear from them.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’d like to find out more, or if you have any questions about our project. My number is 0207 184 6715.

Kind Regards,

SAM WILDMAN | ASSISTANT PRODUCER
Plum Pictures, 33 Oval Road, Camden. London. NW1 7EA

Further enquiries have clarified that they are looking for for private, residential gardens. The property needs to be owned by the resident, not rented, for legal reasons and they’d quite like to hear from people who already have ideas for how they’d like their garden to be transformed, but are lacking the expertise or resource to do so.

Over to you...

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snazy

18-07-2013 02:05 PM

Aww, shame I dont qualify, my garden would make an epic episode. Thumbsup

sydenhamcentral

19-07-2013 10:11 PM

I contacted them, my garden is like a building (it's getting better, you should have seen it when we first moved in!) site but we got no reply.

Has anyone had a response?

milliemop

19-07-2013 10:12 PM

Yes I contacted them when the post arrived......... Not a word!!!!!!!

Princess2011

20-07-2013 10:30 AM

I also contacted them the day after the post appeared and got an email back last week saying I had missed the deadline....

shimmysister

20-07-2013 04:04 PM

I sent an email and no reply so I guess I missed the deadline too!

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields