SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Dynamic Cross Trainer for Sale - £30.00
Hen123

12-06-2013 09:13 AM

I am selling my Dynamix Cross Trainer. I bought it too lose my baby weight & now I am back at the gym.

It is in good working condition. With 8 resistance settings & display with Calorie, Distance, Speed, Time & Pulse.

Spec below:

The Dynamix BE-1700 elliptical strider is the perfect way to get fit, lose weight and tone up all over.

With multi-level adjustable tension control, you can enjoy total control over the intensity of the workout, letting you can tailor your exercise session exactly to suit your needs.

Ease your way back into exercising at a gentle pace - or feel the burn with a short, effective workout.

Regular use of the Dynamix BE-1700 elliptical strider will improve your cardio vascular fitness, burn fat and increase energy levels – you can also target your bum, legs and arms as part of a general tone-up.

The onboard display measures hand pulse, scan, time, speed, distance and calories. The large non-slip footplates let you keep going for longer without worrying about your positioning.

The Dynamix BE-1700 elliptical strider also includes transport wheels, making it easy to store away after use.

Useful info:
•Adjustable tension for varied resistance
•5kg flywheel
•Large non-slip pedals
•Dual hand grip
•Transport wheels for easy movement
•Maximum user weight 100kg (16st)
•Dynamix BE-1700 elliptical strider

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cross Trainer to give away SFZ 0 2,352 25-09-2015 12:38 PM
Last Post: SFZ
  Baby Bjorn Toilet Trainer, Bunch of Animals and a Beanbag - for Sale Almira 1 3,102 14-05-2013 08:34 PM
Last Post: Almira