SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
FS Swiss "Swatch" watches app. 20 years old
AMRA71

08-05-2013 10:19 AM

Hi

Am selling some of my Swatches. All in working condition.

Battery NOT included. Just tried it with a flat enegizer battery 390/389 and it is working.

This one is the Back Stage one. Comes in original box and with Certificate/manual and dealer stamp/5.3.93
The plastic arm wrist is like new. back side is yellowish which I assume the plastic has changed in 20 years time. but other than that is in great condition. Hardly used. But can't recall if I have ever used it. Maybe a handful only as I had lots of Swatches. Comes with spare armband
£20.00

Chrono swatch but not fully working. the little bit/bottom bit /seconds works. but big one is stucked doesn't work. So ideal for some one who doesn't care as it works with batteries but not all the bits work or one who can fix it/if at all fixable as I have no ideas on watches.
£5.00

This one is the Photoshooting . Comes in original box and with Certificate/manual and dealer stamp/22.4.1993
The plastic arm wrist is no longer transparent as it has been used. . But other than that it is in great condition. But can't recall how often I have worn it as I had lots of Swatches at that time
£10.00

This one is the Scribble Collectors special . Comes in a swatch box and with instructions but not the original one as this one came in a paper back.
The plastic arm wrist is yellowish. Hardly used. or never. Apart from looking yellowish it looks new. But can't recall if I have ever used it.
£10.00

This one is the Scuba 200 Shamu black wave . Comes in original box and with Certificate/manual and dealer stamp/3.12.92
The plastic arm wrist is in great condition. some scratches on watch/top bit/plastic=glass bit not used often. as I had lots of Swatches.
£15.00

This one is The Swatch Collectors of Swatch 2. Comes in original box and with Certificate/manual and dealer stamp/1.12.1992
The plastic arm wrist is like new. back side is yellowish which I assume the plastic has changed in 20 years time. but other than that is in great condition. Hardly used. But can't recall if I have ever used it. Maybe a handful times only as I had lots of Swatches.
£20.00

we are a pet and smoke free home and live in Forest Hill.Pls pm me if you are interested in. thank you

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields