SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Your cat?
ForTiger

11-04-2013 03:40 PM

I live on Honor Oak Park and this cat just rushed into my house and took refuge under the bureau. We have put it out and it's now sitting under one of the cars in the front drive mewing. The cat has a green and white stripey collar. Perhaps it's disorientated because it is new to the area / I hope it hasn't been abandoned. If it is yours, please txt 07909623142 to collect it.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Poppy9560

11-04-2013 09:56 PM

She's beautiful - hope she is claimed/finds her own way home soon

Pico
No longer registered

15-04-2013 07:53 PM

if you take the cat to the vets they can scan for a microchip and call the owner if it's chipped?

asia

17-04-2013 11:55 AM

A beautiful cat like that will have a owner that is probably worried, take it to a vet a really good one I use for my 2 pets in catford called all pets they can scan the cat and call the owners.
2 months ago we had a similar story but the cat was injured I took picture of it and knocked on every door in our street never found the owner was about to take it to the vets when it went off and came back next day all healed up and a collar. so it found its way back.
good luck Thumbsup

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields