SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Which Side of the track has more people
brian

08-05-2008 12:53 PM

I know it is not fashionable to be on The Catford side of the tracks. But thinking about the SE23 boundries I would imagine more of Forest Hill on that side.
I know all the fashionable retail outlets are on The Dulwich side , guess needm to include Honor Oak , although I have noticed a tendency to UDI in that part of SE23.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steveb

08-05-2008 02:06 PM

Not sure that people in HOP would agree that "all the fashionable retail outlets are on The Dulwich side".

Any way, with Burbar, Le Querce, Old bank, Tapestry, Elachi, Dewanian, Blyth Hill Tavern, The HOP and many more on this side, we definitely have the edge on eating and drinking establishments!

Elizabeth25

08-05-2008 02:11 PM

Then again, Perry Vale has a rehersal studio for bands--which has some pertty fashionable young people coming out of it. And we have a funky little antique store. There are also some little funny antique stores on Standsted Rd. And we only have ONE William Hill, as opposed to a William Hill and a Paddy Power. So maybe the East side of the tracks--a little more fashionable?

After all where do the cool people hang out--West Village of East Villiage--West End or Shoreditch hmmmmmmm Thumbsup

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields