SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Attempted Mugging on path next to Pedder
FHSoc

24-03-2013 10:24 AM

We have just been made aware of an attempted mugging in Forest Hill

Quote:
I would like to inform you of an attempted mugging that happened to me last night just as it was getting dark on the 23/03/2013 in the alley way that leads from Sainsbury’s Forest Hill to Shackelton Close on Derby Hill Crescent.

Walking from Sainsbury’s London Road two black men, one very tall probably about 6 foot 3 and the other shorter, both in dark puffy jackets of a dark colour (the Michelin Man kind) with the concentric stitching with their hoods up blocked my path and tried to pull me against the wall just at the top of the hill opposite the enclosed football pitch at the back of Windley Close. As one was reaching into his pocket and trying to grab me I ran off jumping over the low wall on the left hand side and I was chassed all the way up Derby Hill to the junction with Derby Hill Crescent. I turned around after they stopped chasing me and saw them run off into the Windley Close Estate.

Luckily I managed to get away with out being mugged and without any physical harm.

I phoned 999 and the Police turned up, but by that time the attackers were long gone as this was 15 minutes later.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr_Numbers

26-03-2013 11:03 AM

Any relation to the guy who did this mugging http://www.se23.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7796 ?

Has he got a buddy now?

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields