SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Spring / Summer Babies
Jemmalrc

03-02-2013 10:41 PM

Hi All

We recently moved to the area and we are expecting our first baby at the end of May. I wondered if there are any other women expecting around the same time who would be interested in meeting up or who could suggest existing groups to join? There is a Spring babies group in East Dulwich but I would prefer something more local.

I have found a Sunday morning yoga class and am signing up for NCT classes but keen to hear of anything else going on in the area. Also any meet-ups for people with newborns.

There seems to be lots of young families in the area so hoping a few people will be due around the same time. Hope to hear from you!

Jemma

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LittlePickleHead

05-02-2013 10:45 AM

Hi Jemma

I am expecting my second baby at the end of April, and would definitely be interested in meeting up.

Forest Hill is a very active NCT area and I know from last time there are many coffee mornings organised at new mums houses, so I am going to renew my membership so I can take part. If you are already a member (you will automatically get membership when you sign up for the classes) you should email the area rep, and then you will get a weekly email letting you know what is going on. It's a really great way to get to know people close by.

PM if you want to meet up beforehand, or want any more advice on baby classes/groups (I pretty much tried them all last time).

Look forward to hopefully seeing you over the summer!

madeinse23

05-02-2013 01:16 PM

Hello ladies Smile

I am expecting my second in the beginning of June and I would like to meet up with you as well.

Mon, Thu and Fri are best for me

x

assilemwine

05-02-2013 04:44 PM

Hi,

I am also expecting my 2nd at the beginning of June, we are moving to the area in the next few weeks (house purchase taking much longer than anticipated) and I dont know anyone so would love to meet up too.

x

Hopskipjump

05-02-2013 11:46 PM

Hi all

I'm expecting my first in March so would be good to meet up locally. Will keep an eye out for NCT events as well. Hope you're all feeling well!

sandtropez

06-02-2013 01:26 PM

Hi

Me as well - first baby at the beginning of May. Have signed up to do NCT in Forest Hill on Saturdays in April, so may hopefully see some of you there.

I would love to meet up locally also, and am starting maternity leave at Easter.

Jemmalrc

06-02-2013 07:27 PM

Great to see there are a few of us - I have received another response by private message so I think that makes seven so far!

I am also signed up for NCT classes in April - I'll check which one and let you know. I am looking forward to it as I feel completely unprepared!

I am back from our last pre-baby holiday at the weekend. My due date is end of May so a while off but could be nice to meet up before the earliest of the due dates so we all know some friendly faces in the area?

I am happy to have people over for a cup of tea (I am on Honor Oak Park - the Honor Oak Road end) or we could find a coffee shop in Forest Hill/HOP?

I am around during the day earlier than expected as just been made redundant - law firms are awful but at least I now have plenty of time to get organised! Anyway, I'm guessing evenings or weekends are best for most people?

Let me know. Look forward to meeting you all soon!

Jemma

Look forward to meeting you all soon.

Jemma

LittlePickleHead

07-02-2013 07:59 AM

I'm on mat leave from mid march so up for a coffee/tea during the day after that point. Or if it works better evenings/weekends are also fine (though I'll have to push back my current bedtime of 8.30pm!)

Looking forward to it

orangeone

10-02-2013 07:40 AM

Hi ladies,
I'm also having my second at the end of May. Already have 2.5yr old daughter.
Local NCT is great for first time mums in Forest Hill but would also love to meet some of you learning to juggle 2!!! On Mat leave from early May, so would live to join a meet up either daytime or evening.
Looking forward to meeting new local mums...
Best wishes, Helen

TheBear

17-02-2013 10:56 AM

Hi,

I'm expecting my first in mid May and I'll be on leave from mid April so it would be great to meet up. We'll be doing the Forest Hill NCT classes on Monday evenings.

Rachc

17-02-2013 09:59 PM

Hi Ladies

I am expecting my second in mid April my daughter will be 2 then

We have just moved to the area between Sydenham and Forest Hill so am keen to meet local mums.

3more weeks of work for me and then on mat leave - can't wait.

Look forward to meeting you soon

Rach

Hopskipjump

26-02-2013 10:52 AM

Hi ladies, now on mat leave (yey!) so around in the day for meet ups. Anyone fancy catching up next week?

Rachc

26-02-2013 08:25 PM

Hey

Only time good for me next week is Thursday morning but can meet then if that's any good? It's my last week at work next week so will be free after that.

LittlePickleHead

26-02-2013 08:37 PM

I can also meet Thursday morning next week (with 4 year old in tow however!). I'm off on mat leave in two weeks so will be free any day from then

TheBear

26-02-2013 10:16 PM

Lucky you, Hopskipjump! I'm working until mid-April so daytime meetings on week days will be tricky before then. I can't do next Thursday but it'd be nice if you could keep me posted about future meets just in case.

Hopskipjump

27-02-2013 10:01 AM

Next Thursday morning is good for me. What time works for you Littlepicklehead and RachC? Happy to meet in FH or HOP -whichever is easiest?

I'm sure mid April will come round quickly TheBear and look forward to meeting you!

kadrylka

27-02-2013 01:46 PM

Hi Ladies, I live in Forest Hill and I am due to on Good Friday.

I have ambitious plan to finish work just week before and would be happy to join you at some point. Please keep me posted if you organize any meetings.

Rachc

27-02-2013 08:56 PM

How about 10 am?
Forest hill is nearer to me than Hop but happy to go there as I can drive.
I have only just moved to the area so I'll leave the location to you guys!

I will have my almost 2 year old with me but she is quite good in coffee shops if I bribe her with food!

LittlePickleHead

27-02-2013 09:06 PM

I too am closest to FH but happy to go anywhere. Maybe teapot or hopscotch?

Hopskipjump

28-02-2013 09:23 AM

Hi both 10am at The Teapot sounds good. See you there!

Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields