SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Robbery - Gladiator St
danieljon

15-02-2013 06:11 AM

All, there was a nasty robbery on 14/02 on Gladiator St - the victim was a middle aged man getting out of his car who was jumped by x3 males who hit him with a brick knocking out several teeth, searching him and his car and then making off empty handed towards Codrington Hill.

This occured at about 19:30, and the suspects are described as x1 black male, approximately 20 and x2 white males, approximately 19 years of age.

If anyone saw anything please contact the police - this is a really horrid attack for our area and thankfully (hopefully) quite rare - so please all be cautious.

DJ

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
squashst

15-02-2013 06:50 AM

What a horrid robbery, made worse by the physical violence and teeth knocked out etc. My thoughts go out to the victim.

Many years ago I was mugged on a late Friday night in Forest Hill and the muggers hit me on top of the head with a brick or similar. Enough, I can assure you, to leave you stunned for a few seconds.

hoona

15-02-2013 08:52 AM

Really horrible. I hope the guy is okay. I wish him well.

Tersie

15-02-2013 02:07 PM

Terrible - I hope the guy who has been injured gets well soon. Sadly attacks like this leave psychological scars too. I hope the scumbag that did this get caught, and soon. I have noticed CCTV on the roundabout outside The Chandos, maybe they could have been picked up on this?

Poppy9560

16-02-2013 11:37 AM

it is quite dark along Gladiator Street. In fact a lot of residential streets around here have quite poor lighting
I hope the poor man recovers soon - as has been said the pyschological scars will probably take longer to heal than any physical injury

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields