SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Forest Hill Kickabout Club 3 May CANCELLED due to lack of interest.
Ciej

29-04-2008 10:50 AM

A few months ago someone asked if anyone met up to play football in the park in SE23. Well, now that spring is here it is high time that we did.

This Saturday will see the first ever...

Forest Hill Kickabout Club.

Just turn up to Mayow Park on Sat 3rd May at 11am (don't be late) and we'll play jumpers for goalposts. Don't worry if you don't know anyone, just turn up and you'll get a game. We'll play regardless of the weather (a bit of rain just keeps you cool and makes slide tackles more satisfying).

We'll need at least 10 people or so to make it a decent game so to judge numbers please can you post here if you're planning to come. Feel free to bring mates.

Afterwards we'll go to the All Inn One pub near the railway station for a pint and maybe some food.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
soulrider

29-04-2008 11:26 AM

Nice one! Cant make this Sat though as i am away in Wales, should make weekend after though!

Dommy

30-04-2008 07:05 AM

Would have loved to but daughter's christening which my wife says takes precedent. Next time though. Sincere good luck!

Ciej

01-05-2008 11:13 AM

It was a nice idea, but never mind...

Please PM me if you were hoping to attend but there was too little notice with an e-mail address and if there is enough interest we may reschedule.

Thanks

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields