SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
FS Ronald Joyce Bridal dress app. size 12 and accessories
AMRA71

07-02-2013 10:43 AM

Hi

I am selling my wedding dress. Was thinking of keeping it for my daughter but at the end it will take a long time till she gets married, if she gets married you never know and maybe she will not like the dress.

It was bought in Bromley at the Bridal shop next to WH Smith. Bought it from new and was altered at that shop too.

It is a size 12 and at that time I was app. 57 kg, 1.60m and have worn high heels with the wedding dress. For alteration I know a tailor my sister in law is using in Dulwich.

Also I have bought in the same shop the veil and a scarf to put around the shoulders, label has been cut out. The veil is app. 1.60m long and it is from
Richard Designs.

Everything bought from new and in the bridal shop in Bromley London.

Colour is all ivory, slight silky/satin look. All plain no flowers just pearls on the front and back dress. A very simple dress. Can't remember at all what material it is. Dress has a slight train at the back. you can pull it up/has a button to fix train for dancing or walking.

All items are in very good condition. just 1 or 2 marks on the dress but recommend to dry clean it anyway. Comes with the storage box.

I am very happy if you would like to try the dress.

Dress I am looking for £250 ono
Veil £ 50 ono
Scarf 40 ono

CAN SELL ITEMS SEPARATELY

We are a pet and smoke free home and live in Forest Hill. Pls pm me if you are interested in. Thank you

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  for sale retro style green striped dress size 12 unworn francis 0 2,555 11-04-2016 04:17 PM
Last Post: francis
  For Sale: Pronovias Wedding Dress, size 12 heidifp 0 2,654 02-02-2016 10:54 PM
Last Post: heidifp
  Dress maker? Handy with dress alterations? TeamModdok 0 2,622 07-11-2014 09:23 AM
Last Post: TeamModdok
  Fs Sleeping Beauty Aurora dressing up dress size 5-6 years great condition AMRA71 0 3,081 06-03-2013 11:16 AM
Last Post: AMRA71