SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
The old Honor Oak Pet Shop
dunc_30

17-01-2013 12:51 PM

The question was aimed at highlighting the number of stores in the area already and not why they exist in the first place!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lacb

17-01-2013 01:32 PM

I have been wondering the same thing and as I know nothing about nails (other than that some flamenco guitarists superglue theirs and so avoid the washing up), I found chantelle's responses illuminating.

It seems that there are cheap poor quality establishments and good very expensive ones. One can only hope the new tenant has indentified a gap in the market.

Bcm

03-02-2013 03:27 PM

New signage going up today, it's looking alright. Big improvement over a vacant unit so I hope they do well.

Sparkles

04-02-2013 11:15 AM

I'm a big fan of Neroli and a very loyal client, so felt a little defensive when I heard a nail bar was opening over the road from them.

However, judging from the flyer that came through our door at the weekend, the new Honor Oak Nails will be offering quite a different proposition. Namely, cheap and cheerful manis and pedis in contrast to Neroli's lovely holistic, indulgent approach.

I'm sure there's room for them both in the neighbourhood so good luck to the new addition on the parade. An occupied, thriving unit is - in my view - almost always better than an empty one.

Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields