SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Robbery honor oak park - be alert
kipya

14-01-2013 12:21 AM

I don't like the new lights. I was quite happy with the old ones, which always seemed bright enough to me. My house now has every room lit throughout the night with a lamppost at the front and another at the back. I guess that the Council or Skanska would consider that merely 'collateral damage'. However, giving me 24 hour lighting is not actually what the new street light policy is supposed to be for, and redirecting some of this to the rather dark area of Devonshire Road might be.

Over a period of time there have been reports of a number of incidents around HOP station, but it seems there is not very much attention given to these other than in the posts to this site.

We have tried to set up a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in the area, but the SNT now appear not to be answering any calls. I suppose the next move will have to be DIY, or 'Big Society' depending on which side of the argument one might sit.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Robbery honor oak park - be alert - kipya - 14-01-2013 12:21 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Robbery alert BleuPeep 0 3,692 21-09-2017 05:24 PM
Last Post: BleuPeep
  Crime Alert Message - robbery between Sunderland Road and Trilby Road Tim Lund 28 34,411 02-12-2014 05:33 PM
Last Post: Snazy