SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Topic Closed  Post Topic 
Interior Painter/Laminate Flooring Fitter
Scorpion

11-01-2013 04:29 PM

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations of reliable, fair-priced and genuine local trades-people that forum members have experience of, who offer interior painting and laminate floor-laying services.

I need a hallway and living room wallpaper-stripped, plus 2 (maybe 3) bedrooms' walls prepared & then painted (along with ceiling & skirting boards).
Also, I intend to have all the above mentioned rooms/floors covered with laminate flooring (and underlay). No carpets exist at this time.
If the decorators also cater to this service, it will be a bonus.

It's a small 3 bedroom council flat in Forest Hill.
No work is required in the kitchen, bathroom or toilet.

I am fairly open to working hours (some weekend or even early evening possible as well as usual daytime hours) around my working shifts.

A private message/e-mail, with contact details of the people you can recommend, would be very much appreciated.

A mutually agreeable (time and day) visit and free quote, from prospective people able to undertake these works within the next 2-4 weeks, would be the next step.

Thank you, in advance, for any information and help provided.

Sue

Find all posts by this user

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laminate flooring Mummyjane 0 2,053 09-06-2014 01:21 PM
Last Post: Mummyjane
  Free matt white paint, decorative garden wood chips, wood and laminate flooring Bcm 0 2,930 26-02-2012 04:23 PM
Last Post: Bcm