SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
GP practices Honor Oak
daveherne

19-12-2012 09:39 PM

We recently moved to Honor Oak and so far the only GP practices that would take us are Brockley Road Medical Centre or Honor Oak Group Practice. Anyone got experiences they could share? Ideally we would like a doctors surgery catering for maternity services and toddlers.

Cheers

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Belle

20-12-2012 02:45 PM

Not sure where you are in Honor Oak but I have found the Jenner Practice very good: http://www.jennerpractice.co.uk.

The are pretty big practice based on Stanstead Road, at the junction of Brockley Rise so if you're the east side of Honor Oak it could work.

kittycatdoggywoggie

22-12-2012 03:14 PM

I have been going to Brockley Road surgery since I was born now 25years old very good service booking system can sometimes mean you do not get seen on the day unless you ring at 8am they have a midwife there and a nurse who is lovely. All the doctors are great - my preference is to see Dr Allison she is lovely and so helpful. My dealings with Honor Oak is only for blood tests so can't give an opinion on the surgery side. Hope that helps.

Bcm

23-12-2012 03:04 PM

I too recommend the Jenner Practice. Well run and very nice staff.

This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 03:05 PM by Bcm.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields