SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Missing Post
sue

08-10-2012 10:20 AM

Has anyone else had a problem with missing post? I've had a couple of small parcels go missing within the last couple of weeks (small enough to go through the letterbox), although all my usual letter post seems to be arriving OK. One parcel going missing is just one of those things that happens from time to time, two in quick succession seems more than a coincidence, so I'm interested to know anyone else is affected. I live up Taymount Rise.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gojogo

08-10-2012 11:07 AM

I had an issue with missing post about a year ago. My husband and I each had multiple replacement credit cards go missing within the same span of time - I've since switched to have important items delivered to my office because I just couldn't trust anything to arrive.
We're at the corner of Taymount and London Road. It would be interesting to know if others in our area have had similar experiences so that there is more detail to relay to the post office...

fernglory

08-10-2012 12:43 PM

I had a small package with birthday card & gift go missing last week - it (rather ill-advisedly) had 'Happy Birthday' written on the envelope and would have looked like it contained something exciting. Not the most inconspicuous of parcels so I assumed it had been pinched. I'm up by Taymount Rise too - how would I report it?

Londondrz

08-10-2012 02:12 PM

We seem to be the last port of call for our postman and as a result I spend some time redelivering his post locally. He seems to forget some and then dump it through our door.

rshdunlop

08-10-2012 03:10 PM

I'm missing a small packet - sent over a week ago and still hasn't arrived. However, I'm the other side of the railway tracks from you lot.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields