SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Missing cat - Shipman/Siddons Rd
Elizabeth25

20-08-2012 09:41 AM

Our cat Parsley has wandered off - she is very old and a bit dotty. I last saw her in our neighbors garden yesterday (I know that is not that long a time), but she didn't come home and her food in untouched.

She is not wearing a collar (she ripps it off). She is on a course of flea tablets.

Please do not feed her (if anyone is) she is not a stray - she just hates her collar. I decided not to put a new on her after she cut her neck ripping the last one off. Pics attached.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Queenofdarts

22-08-2012 02:38 PM

Any news on Parsley? I live at the other end of Siddons Road and have been keeping a look-out for her.

Elizabeth25

23-08-2012 10:26 AM

She has re-emerged, but refuses to come in the house. Our vet says she may be upset with our recent 'de-flea-ing' of her and our house.

So, we're trying a special 'cat pheromone' spray that is supposed to ease her anxiety and make the house smell 'cat-safe' again.

They are so stubborn!

thx for looking out for her Smile

Perryman

23-08-2012 01:34 PM

Seems to me you need to get the fleas back before your cat will return.

Queenofdarts

23-08-2012 07:14 PM

Glad to hear she is OK Thumbsup Feliway (spray/diffuser) is good stuff. Hopefully once the house smells friendly again she'll move in again.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  building works on the corner of Shipman Road and Siddons Road Prampusher 3 6,531 04-08-2011 10:25 AM
Last Post: Sherwood