SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
4 White British Medium hair kittens for Sale
crystal22

22-07-2012 10:04 PM

I have 4 beautiful all white medium kittens for sale to good loving homes. The kittens are 9 weeks old, are litter trained. I own the mother and father cats of these kittens and they are both beautiful, gentle, loving cats who like to stay indoors and occasionally go outside. They like to be stroked and are very affectionate. I have pictures of the kittens, the mother and father cats. The kittens are playful and affectionate and good around young children. I can send pictures on request to colleenalh@gmail.com. If interested in the kittens, I can arrange for a visit to see the kittens. I live very close to the Hornimans Museum area. The price for the kittens are £100 each. It is important that the kittens go to good homes where they will be loved because they are very special and have such wonderful characteristics that would bring a lot of joy to a good home.

Please contact Colleen on 07867 611393 for more information.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
edd

23-07-2012 10:10 PM

£100? Ohmy

These are just ordinary cats, right? Not purebred show animals. Goodness me, I had no idea they were so expensive!

DeedeeVonNoodle

25-07-2012 03:32 PM

that's about the average price for moggies these days. a purebred would set you back between £400-£1000

edd

25-07-2012 03:57 PM

Wow! If we ever get a cat (unlikely, given we have a family member with an allergy, sadly), we'll be off to Battersea. Or do they charge too? Crying

DeedeeVonNoodle

25-07-2012 03:59 PM

Yep... I think they charge around £100-£200 which helps cover the cost to Battersea for neutering, chipping, vaccination and the home visits.

edd

25-07-2012 04:09 PM

Right, I'm sticking to pet mice. Laugh

BT

25-07-2012 04:21 PM

RSPCA charged us £45 for our cat.

crystal22

25-07-2012 04:30 PM

Hi

I know you are very surprised about the price but the kittens are very special and if you were to see them you would agree. They have been raised in a loving home and have such a good temperament. Its not the same as picking up a cat or kitten from a cat shelter where you have no knowledge of the kittens background and they have perhaps come from a very traumatic situation. My friend has a cat she got from a cats shelter and the cat hisses and scratches anyone that tries to stroke her. It's so sad because the cat was obviously mistreated by her previous owners and there is little you can do about that. I own the mother and father cat and they are so loving towards each other and the kittens. It is really a joy seeing them all together as a family. The kittens love being stroked and cared for because they are used to that sort of treatment and they deserve a family who can give them the same. In return the family will be rewarded immensely. My cats are also so loyal. They love coming home and if they are out and see me walking up the road they will run to greet me. Or they will run towards my car when they see me parking up. They like sharing their meals from the same bowl and are considerate to allow the other one to have a share. The cats sleep together and they look after each other. £100 may seem like a lot of money for a kitten but it isn't if the owner has raised them well as I have with lots of love care and attention. Its not the amount its the quality and value you are getting for that amount and also the perceived value. I have owned cats most of my life and these white cats have the best temperament that I have seen in any other cat. They are amazing and the kittens are amazing too. I wish I could keep all the kittens but its not possible. I will be happy to arrange for you to meet my cats and kittens just to prove to you how special they are and to disprove your belief that all cats and kittens are the same. Cats temperaments can vary and that is what sets them apart. I live a short walk away from Hornimans park in Forest Hill. I look forward to hearing from you if you wish to take up the invitation.
Have a great sunny day!

Poppy9560

25-07-2012 06:15 PM

my cat was £15 from Cat Protection League and he is the best cat in the world Smile

shzl400

25-07-2012 07:14 PM

Our cat just turned up and made himself at home - free, nada, gratis, nowt!

edd

25-07-2012 07:38 PM

I like that. If I can't adopt a cat, a cat can adopt me. Laugh

Littlebelka

25-07-2012 09:44 PM

During the time I lived in London I had 5 cats: three were inherited and two were found on the street.

Crystal22, that is all really well what you said, but why to breed these cats, friendly or not, when there are lots of animals in the rescue centres waiting for good homes?

crystal22

26-07-2012 06:42 AM

Thank you all very much for your responses. It is interesting how this topic has conjured up such a debate. Just to let you know that I have sold 3 of the kittens for £100 each. The new owners appreciated the care and attention I had given to the kittens and fully understand their worth. I have someone else who is coming to see the last kitten today and I am confident there will be no question about paying £100.

Have a very nice day!

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Missing Ginger & White long hair cat HonorOakSasha 0 2,266 01-06-2017 10:19 PM
Last Post: HonorOakSasha
  for sale : batroom scale and hair straightener blablame 0 2,004 20-01-2014 06:55 PM
Last Post: blablame
  For Sale: John Lewis Ravel Medium Sofa Bed alimc 0 3,754 29-10-2013 12:56 PM
Last Post: alimc