SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Soft Play
gastronaut79

27-12-2011 04:29 PM

Apologies if this has been covered, but I did not see anything after a search.
We have just moved to Forest Hill and, with three kids under three in tow, we are always looking for fun things to tire them out! They already love the Horniman but could anyone recommend a soft play centre for rainy days that is fairly local?
Have done a google search but they seem thin on the ground.
Hope someone can point us in the right direction.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rshdunlop

27-12-2011 05:12 PM

Plenty of soft play places if you head south and east - most within 10-15 minutes drive of Forest Hill.

Check this link
http://www.netmums.com/lewisham/local/in.../soft-play

gastronaut79

29-12-2011 06:29 PM

That's great. Thanks for the suggestions.

roz

30-12-2011 12:55 AM

I really wouldnt recommend the Bridge unless the new managers, Fusion, make a serious attempt to clean this up as it has been filthy for a long time. The previous management famously never bothered making it hazardous for children. I found peanuts in there, filthy hankies stuffed under the matting and chewing gum stuck to the floors. They even had the cheek to charge a couple of quid for each child for the pleasure. Its not very well equipped nor large. Perhaps they'll turn it around however as its nice after a swim to sit in the cafe with a cuppa whilst the kids play.

Gambados is great although pricey and can be busy especially during the birthday party slots but is highly recommended on many fronts.

Rascals is fine too although becoming a little grubby and extremely busy. I can also recommend the Buzz Zone at Beckenham Spa as pretty good on all fronts especially for under 3's.

There is an excellent one for all ages at Peckham Pulse but its sessional so you need to check the times. There is a separate area for very young kids. Great to do on a wet Sunday afternoon.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields