SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Be careful when walking towards the station...
babaloo

20-10-2011 03:50 PM

This morning around about 10am. My fiance was walking towards the station (one tree hill way) when he saw a young man wearing a grey hoodie ( will get better description off him tonight) jumped out of one tree hill gate with a kitchen knife infront of another man. He asked the man for his phone, then when he didn't give it to him, just punched him and ran off up one tree hill. My fiance called the police and helped the victim.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, I just wanted to spread the news. So if anyone is walking down or up honor oak park road, please be careful.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babaloo

20-10-2011 05:26 PM

It's just amazes me that this happened in broad day light! My fiance said the kid who did it, looked really out of it- he didn't have a clue to what he was doing! I've read on another forum that there were phone snatching crimes down forest hill road towards canonbie in the summer, so this *might* be related. If so, then it's obviously getting out of control. Now that they are using knives.

babaloo

20-10-2011 07:13 PM

Description of the attacker. white male, 5ft 9, medium build, dark hair & stubby beard.

westwoodwanderer

20-10-2011 08:10 PM

Thanks for the info babaloo, hope they catch him.

FH_newbie

20-10-2011 09:31 PM

What is the point of these scumbags? They bring nothing but misery to the lives of others. Lets hope the police catch him and get him off the streets.

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields