SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
before and after school childcare from Dalmain School
Prampusher

09-11-2011 10:23 PM

Hi there SE23! I am posting in the hope that someone can help us out of a childcare disaster. My four year old is due to start at Dalmain in January and our carefully lined-up afterschool care has just fallen through (grr...)

We have various potential options but in the short term I am looking for either of the following:

- a dependable and very kind parent to walk my child from Dalmain to central Forest Hill where childcare is available to us, 3 days a week (after school, obviously)

- a childminder who drops off and picks up from Dalmain to take her to school and pick her up 3 days a week.

We would much prefer the latter option. Needless to say at short notice the standard wrap around care options are full (breakfast and after school clubs) so please dont bother referring us to these. I am sure something will come up but we are looking for short-term solutions for January, until we can find something more permanent.

If there are any parents of Dalmain children who know childminders who pick up from the school, or any parent who is picking up from Dalmain and would be able to walk our child to central Forest Hill (near the station) 3 afternoons a week, please PM me.

Thanks!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kilmorie or Dalmain school ForestHill Mum 7 9,956 06-12-2013 11:07 AM
Last Post: ForestHill Mum
  Is Dalmain School pretty mediocre? edd 8 13,735 27-02-2013 03:45 PM
Last Post: Jane2
  Consultation on Kilmorie school becoming three form entry school Jane2 23 24,921 11-02-2011 08:46 PM
Last Post: roz
  Dalmain School zee 2 5,704 05-07-2009 06:31 PM
Last Post: annsquire66