SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
We want to buy a house in Honor Oak
shimmysister

01-10-2011 06:42 PM

Thanks everyone. Still looking and planning on doing some leaflets tonight! Promising to hear about a bit of flexibility with the catchment area on the part of the local education authority! They did however say that with the September intake the catchment area was no more than 0.3 of a mile, but they have to consider children who live outside these catchment areas!

I don't drive so part of the reason I'm interested in Stillness school and the catchment area around it is that it is also closer to Honor Oak train station. We're also considering living the other side of the station and looking at Ivydale school in Nunhead. I was hearing good things about their music provision last night from a friend.

Have to say that I have a very good feeling about living in Honor Oak and so far have met so many lovely friendly people. Went for dinner last night at La Querce and it was delicious food and a great atmosphere!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: We want to buy a house in Honor Oak - shimmysister - 01-10-2011 06:42 PM