SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Appeal to trace three Bromley suspects accused of robbing a girl near Forest Hill sta
notstoppin

26-08-2011 07:01 PM

"Notstoppin, I being rather portly mayself did not say anything about the size of the muggers but did say that we should not try and side with the more "liberlal minded" who would make excuses for anyones social upbringing as an excuse to rob a small 15 year old."

Would they, londondrz? Really? I doubt it. Certainly, no-one on this forum has suggested that we should make excuses for these young women. What I (and others) objected to was the nasty, prejudiced and irrelevant comments made by Brian - comments which you chose to defend - about the class, weight and appearance of the alleged attackers; as if that were the issue rather than the robbery they are alleged to have carried-out.

"How can obesity be put down to being poor. Obesity means eating too much , simple as that."

Brian, like londondrz, you insist on challenging an argument that no-one has made. I did not say that poverty caused obesity; I merely pointed-out that you seemed more concerned with the size, appearanced and social class of these young women than with the offence they are alleged to have committed. Let us all condemn robbers - but for their actions rather than the fact that you find them unattractive. I doubt they'd want to meet you on a dark night either!

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Appeal to trace three Bromley suspects accused of robbing a girl near Forest Hill sta - notstoppin - 26-08-2011 07:01 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forest Hill has been chosen to pilot Met Trace P1971 3 4,775 30-09-2015 10:22 PM
Last Post: P1971