SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Appeal to trace three Bromley suspects accused of robbing a girl near Forest Hill sta
notstoppin

26-08-2011 11:53 AM

Londondrz; sandy's post quite clearly stated that "Questioning prejudiced comments.... does not mean that there is any condoning of the offence." This alleged robbery was clearly a traumatic experience for the victim and I hope (as I'm sure sandy does) that the perpetrators are found, prosecuted and punished.

The difference between us, however, is that I believe in a society in which everyone is equal before the law and all criminals receive the same condemnation. You and Brian, on the other hand, seem to reserve your criticism for those whom you find unattractive / obese / socially inferior. Obesity and poverty may both be on the rise but they are not yet crimes to be punished by the (presumably) better-fed and better-off.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Appeal to trace three Bromley suspects accused of robbing a girl near Forest Hill sta - notstoppin - 26-08-2011 11:53 AM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forest Hill has been chosen to pilot Met Trace P1971 3 4,775 30-09-2015 10:22 PM
Last Post: P1971