SE23.com - The Official Forum for Forest Hill & Honor Oak, London SE23
Online since 2002   11,000+ members   72,000+ posts

Home | SE23 Topics | Businesses & Services | Wider Topics | Offered/Wanted/Lost/Found | About SE23.com | Advertising | Contact | |
 Armstrong & Co Solicitors

Post Reply  Post Topic 
Appeal to trace three Bromley suspects accused of robbing a girl near Forest Hill sta
GMPM

25-08-2011 03:19 PM

I am the mother of the girl who was robbed and would like to thank Michael for posting this thread. The girls in the photo boarded a train that my daughters and her friends were on coming home from school. My daughter and her friend got off on platform 1 and walked over the footbridge. This picture is of the girls following them. They went on to commit the robbery once they had left the station and were on Perry Vale. The CCTV has shown that they then went back onto platform 2 and got on a train going back to Penge. My daughter, although 15, is only 5 ft tall and was in school uniform. This happened in broad daylight on a busy road.

I have nothing but praise for the police who responded in number and with speed on the day and who have gone on to be thorough with the follow up of CCTV and taking of statements. I assumed that the taking of a phone from a teenager would be a very low priority.

She has always loved being independent and being able to enjoy the freedom of taking herself off all round London to enjoy this wonderful city. I am delighted to say that, although she was shaken for a few days, she has continued to make the most of everything that's on offer and has a wonderful summer.

Fortunately these girls have not taken away her zest for getting out and about or knocked her confidence but I do hope they are caught before they really cause
harm.

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Friends of Blythe Hill Fields

Messages In This Topic
RE: Appeal to trace three Bromley suspects accused of robbing a girl near Forest Hill sta - GMPM - 25-08-2011 03:19 PM

Possibly Related Topics ...
Topic: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forest Hill has been chosen to pilot Met Trace P1971 3 4,775 30-09-2015 10:22 PM
Last Post: P1971